One idea can change everything. Textpert started with one idea, and the rest is history. Here are some highlights from the last 6 years.
• Development of Resilience Doc Beta completed and released for market testing
• Resilience Doc begins signing up paid monthly subscribers
• A.I. avatar “meets” with 3500 users
• Resilience Doc research paper accepted into APA's Psychological Assessment journal
• Resilience Doc tech embedded into UCLA CBAM addiction clinical trial
• Textpert’s iPhone app is acquired by Jewish Big Brother Big Sister of LA (JBBBS); updated and rebranded as "Teen Talk"
• Speech at “eHealth Conference“
• Speech at Health Academy's “Datapalooza”
• Speech at CHITA (UMD & UM Conference on Health IT and Analytics)
• California Psychological Association publishes Textpert paper: "The Power of Artificial Intelligence to Revolutionize Healthcare"
• Featured in APA's "Good Practice"
• 750-person Resilience Doc validation study conducted
• Resilience Doc neural network achieves 90% specificity & sensitivity and 80% accuracy on blind validated models
• Medical Advisory Board established (2018–2020):
Dr. George Allen, MD
Dr. Aaron Blaisdell
Dr. Nanthia Suthana
• In partnership with JBBBS and TeenLine (Cedar Sinai), Textpert released "Teen Talk" iPhone app
• Partnership with American Psychological Association for the “Innovation at APA” series